Sunday, February 7, 2016

30 Day Challenge - Day 10 - 2/5/16

Day 10

What was the best trip of my life?

I have two, for two completely different reasons.

First one have to be my wedding/honeymoon in the Bahamas.  That was the first and only time I've been out of the country and it was amazing.  The weather was beautiful and I loved having a room that overlooked the ocean.  It rained for about 10 minutes every day and then a few minutes later it was clear and sunny!  The beach was absolutely stunning and the water was crystal clear.  Definitely a place I would want to go back to!

Second would have to be my weekends this past July and September at the Cape with my best friend.  I hadn't been to the Cape since I was a teenager and it was still as great as it was then.  Something about the beach is just soothing to the soul.  We went to some great restaurants and bars, and of course mini golf, and a river cruise.  Our second trip is when we got our quote tattoo, and it was my first one! And it was nice for us to have that one on one bonding time together because we don't get a lot of it.  Looking forward to many more trips together!

No comments:

Post a Comment