Wednesday, February 10, 2016

30 Day Challenge - Day 12 - 2/7/16

Day 12

My favorite childhood book!

I honestly have racked my brain over this for awhile and I've always been such a bookworm that I don't remember having one certain favorite book!  The Babysitters Club series however, is a totally different story... I was a huge fan!  I started reading the series when I was 7 or 8, and read them till around 14.... And occasionally I will pull a few out randomly and still read them because I still have all of them... No shame here!!  I loved everything about those books and my best friend was just as big of a fan as I was!  We always pretended to be the characters and wished we had our own club.  Stacey was always my favorite.  Those books brought me to my happy place and I remember getting so excited when a new one would come out that I would usually try and get it the day it came out!  I remember when I first started reading them I was reading two a day because I was so into them.  Definitely the best books series ever!  (Although I really loved American Girl books too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment