Tuesday, February 2, 2016

30 Day Challenge - Day 7 - 2/2/16

Day 7

5 Favorite Songs

1.  Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon
- seriously the catchiest song ever!  It's impossible for me to hear it and not start instantly singing it!

2.  What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction
- yes I love them, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.  The first time I heard it I loved it.  I used to play it all the time when my son was a baby because it was the only song that would soothe him.  As he's gotten older he askes for it all the time.. It hasn't gotten old yet!

3.  It's All Coming Back to Me Now by Celine Dion
- I have loved this song since I was 12.  I have been a fan of hers for as long as I can remember and her music has gotten me thru some really hard times.


4.  Conviction of the Heart by Kenny Loggins
- whenever I need to unwind or just need something relaxing I put this on.  I don't know what it is about that song but I just find it very soothing.

5.  No Scrubs by TLC
- my favorite group of all time.  How can anyone not love this song???

No comments:

Post a Comment