Thursday, January 28, 2016

30 Day Challenge - Day 2- 1/28/16

Day 2

20 facts about me!

1.  My favorite color is purple
2.  I love reality TV
3.  I regret finding out the gender of my child ahead of time... my gut feeling was right anyway but I think the anticipation of not knowing would have been amazing
4.  I got my first tattoo this year
5.  The biggest comfort for me is someone playing with my hair
6.  Cape Cod is my favorite getaway destination
7.  I'm probably one of the pickiest eaters on the planet
8.  I'm terrified of heights
9.  My best friend is also my unbiological mom and big sister
10.  I had a miscarriage in 2014 and to this day I still struggle with the fact that my son will be an only child.
11.  I got married on the beach in the Bahamas
12.  I wasn't shown alot of affection growing up...as an adult I often need to be reassured that I'm loved
13.  Im the type of girl who will always be there to listen and comfort people, because I know what it's like to not have that safety net
14.  Growing up I wanted to be a news reporter
15.  I didn't go to college
16.  I'm very guarded and don't open up to many people
17.  The one celebrity I've always wanted to meet is Portia de Rossi
18.  I've loved reading since I was a child
19.  My son is named after two people, his first, a professional skateboarder and his middle, the person who changed my life the most
20.  Scrapbooking is one of my biggest passions

- DiscoveringMe914-

No comments:

Post a Comment