Friday, January 29, 2016

30 Day Challenge - Day 3 - 1/29/16

Day 3

My favorite quote!

I have two that are tied for 1st place.

1.  Choice, chance, change.  You have to make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change."

This is my trademark... every quote scrapbook I've made has this one in it.  So true!  As much as I'd consider myself not a risk taker, there are occasions in which I have and almost every time it benefitted me in a good way.  The first time I saw this I instantly loved it.  Change is a part of life, whether I like it or not.

2.  "Be Yourself.  An original is worth more than a copy."

This was the title of the blog that changed my life in so many ways.  I wrote it and took a risk and sent it out to a bunch of people and the support I received was amazing.  At a time where I felt so alone, I suddenly wasn't anymore.  So glad I decided to do it... It literally changed my life.  The best thing to come out of it was reconnecting with the greatest girl in my life and we will never let each other go again.  It's all because I sent her that blog and hoped I'd get positive feedback and I obviously got so much more... the support I got from her was overwhelming.  If I hadn't sent that, I don't think we would be in each others lives right now... And that makes me sad.  One spontaneous decision brough us back together.. So I feel like that is proof everything happens for a reason! Ive always been pretty closed off about what Ive been throught because I feared being judged... But I just didnt want to live in secret anymore.  That's where the quote came in... I needed to be me... I needed to let the fear go and realize no one's perfect... We've all made mistakes and we all have a story!  I realized afterwards that I was still the same person... I just became brave enough to let the real me show!

-DiscoveringMe914-

No comments:

Post a Comment