Wednesday, January 27, 2016

30 Day Challenge - Day 1- 1/27/16

I came across a 30 day blog challenge and figured why not try it?

Day 1 : Your blog's name

How did I come up with Climbing the Mountain to Happiness?  It's definitely fitting!  When I started, I was at a very low point and felt I could only go up from there.  Someone had mentioned my journey was similar to climbing a mountain, so the name came to me instantly.  I started at the very bottom, looking at this giant mountain, thinking there is no way I will ever get to the top.  It was overwhelming.  So I took a step back and realized I had to start with baby steps, because any step in the right direction is progress, no matter how small the step.  Don't get me wrong, I have a long way to go, but I have made so much progress.  It's not so overwhelming now.... I try not to focus on the main goal, but rather, the next small step.  I can't see the top, but I also can't see the bottom... and that itself is proof of progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment