Sunday, January 31, 2016

30 Day Challenge - Day 5 - 1/31/16

Day 5

My Proudest Moment!

This is actually a really easy one for me.... 12/27/07... the day we bought our house!  Ever since I was little I dreamed of owning my own house.  Once I was out of school and working all the time we saved up and got our apartment.  Lucky for us our rent was cheap enough that we were able to stay there for a few years to save up for a house.... and at age 24 I got my wish!  I remember signing the papers and getting handed the keys and all I could think was yes we finally did it!  At that moment I realized it was totally worth working 2 jobs and pretty much not having a life for a few years just to get our house.  I still love it to this day....a little smaller than I would have liked but other than that I really don't have any complaints :)

No comments:

Post a Comment