Saturday, January 30, 2016

30 Day Challenge - Day 4 - 1/30/16

Day 4

My dream job!  I have two.

1.  Writer (the extremely obvious one)

I remember I started writing short stories about the age of 9 or 10.  Then I moved on from short stories, and wrote my first "book" at age 13.  From there I spent years writing poetry.  Then I started writing another book at 22 and finished at 23, and would love to publish it one day.  My best friend read it and said it was so good she couldn't even put it down and that I needed to write a sequel cause I couldn't leave her hanging!  My dream has always been to publish a book.  I still hope one day I will walk by a bookstore and see my book in the window.  Now my writing consists of blogging... My entire life I've always done some form of writing.  Writing has always been my outlet for expression, especially when I just can't get the words out.  It has helped me in so many ways, and I'm lucky it has always come easily for me.

2. Therapist (the obvious but no so obvious one)

I was in my late teens when I started to think about it, and as I got older I realized I probably would have made a great one!  If I didn't hate school so much I definitely would have followed through with it.  I feel like as I gained more life experience the desire to do it became greater.  I like to be there for people because i know how it feels to have no one.  I'm trustworthy, a good listener, loyal, and one of the most non judgemental people you'll ever meet.  So many times I wish I had someone like me... To understand me!  There's something so rewarding about being able to help someone in a way no one else can!


No comments:

Post a Comment